Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

How does the timing work with cosmic ghost rider's super power to gain energy (I'm a little unstable) and Dormamu's Flames of the Faltine leadership? Would everyone on Dormamu's team gain their normal power phase energy, then the extra for the leadership, then cosmic ghost rider would roll dice to gain power, thus taking a damage if he goes to or above 5 power?

13 hours ago, BarrelChestedBrad said:

How does the timing work with cosmic ghost rider's super power to gain energy (I'm a little unstable) and Dormamu's Flames of the Faltine leadership? Would everyone on Dormamu's team gain their normal power phase energy, then the extra for the leadership, then cosmic ghost rider would roll dice to gain power, thus taking a damage if he goes to or above 5 power?

Cosmic Ghost Rider will gain his base Power along with the Power granted by Flames of the Faltine in step 1 of the Power Phase. During step 2 Flames of the Faltine resolves its second part and I’m the Spirit of Vengeance, Bearer of the Power Cosmic, and Just a Bit Unstable resolves its effect. 

With both characters in your squad you will choose which to resolve first during this step.