Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Recommended Posts

When a unit has two actions and uses its first move to get into base contact with a Closed Transport, it can use its second move to embark.

 

Q1) If the first move also makes the unit engaged, and the unit has charge/relentless, can they make the (free) attack and then embark?

 

Q2) Similar situation, but with Steady - could they move to base contact, take the Steady shot, then Embark?

 

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

6 hours ago, Podfrey said:

When a unit has two actions and uses its first move to get into base contact with a Closed Transport, it can use its second move to embark.

Yes, a unit performs a speed-1 embark move during a move action, instead of another type of movement, to embark - and then sacrifices an action in the case of the Transport X: Closed keyword.

6 hours ago, Podfrey said:

Q1) If the first move also makes the unit engaged, and the unit has charge/relentless, can they make the (free) attack and then embark?

Yes. The Charge and Relentless keywords may be used to perform a free melee attack following a move action - this does include a embark and disembark moves.

6 hours ago, Podfrey said:

Q2) Similar situation, but with Steady - could they move to base contact, take the Steady shot, then Embark?

Yes, for the same reasons.

Hope this helps,
Seth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Seth locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...