Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Ultron Metal Tyrant Grunts Explosion Questions

When grunts explode is the power gained considered one source for the purpose of stun or do you do 1 enemy at a time since its its enemies in an area?

If the grunt explosion triggers something on death is it between the blow up affecting characters or after its all done?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 9:41 AM, Schmid said:

When grunts explode is the power gained considered one source for the purpose of stun or do you do 1 enemy at a time since its its enemies in an area?

It would be a single source of damage.

On 1/11/2024 at 9:41 AM, Schmid said:

If the grunt explosion triggers something on death is it between the blow up affecting characters or after its all done?

Can you provide an example?

13 hours ago, Thoras said:

It would be a single source of damage.

Can you provide an example?

So single source of power thus affected my stun?

For part 2- i guess maybe like other ultron grunts exploding. Like is the AOE damage simultaneously applied or 1 model at a time. (this goes for any type of these triggers)

• 4 months later...
On 2/2/2024 at 10:20 AM, Schmid said:

So single source of power thus affected my stun?

Yes

On 2/2/2024 at 10:20 AM, Schmid said:

For part 2- i guess maybe like other ultron grunts exploding. Like is the AOE damage simultaneously applied or 1 model at a time. (this goes for any type of these triggers)

How this interacts with other effects will depend on the wording of the triggering effect unfortunately, its not something that can generically be applied to everything.