Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hi,

Can you spend a standby token to disembark from open transport? I.e stormtroopers being transported on a GAV tank have taken a standby action. Can they then spend the standby token to disembark. Can you spend a standby token to disembark from an open transport that's moved twice? I.e Krennic 2pip gives standby to stormtroopers on GAV. Gav moves twice and stormtroopers disembark later with a standby move response and activate after for two actions later in the round?

Can you spend a standby token to perform an embark move on to an open transport?

My understanding is that I can't standby disembark from closed transport because the transported unit is not allowed to spend tokens. You also can't standby embark on closed transport due to not having enough actions. Is this correct?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

On 3/28/2024 at 2:15 AM, Zarusas said:

Can you spend a standby token to disembark from open transport? I.e stormtroopers being transported on a GAV tank have taken a standby action. Can they then spend the standby token to disembark.

Yes, a unit may perform a disembark move during a move action instead of making another movement; in this case using the free move action granted by a spent standby token to do so.

Can you spend a standby token to disembark from an open transport that's moved twice?

Yes.

Can you spend a standby token to perform an embark move on to an open transport?

Yes.

My understanding is that I can't standby disembark from closed transport because the transported unit is not allowed to spend tokens. You also can't standby embark on closed transport due to not having enough actions. Is this correct?

Correct; more detail on these interactions with Transport X: Closed is available in a prior post.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic