Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Within from non-single mini unit clarification

Hello there! 

501st Lead From the Front command card says "after a commander unit is issued an order, choose 3 units within range 1 of the commander unit. Each chosen unit gains 1 aim or 1 dodge". How measure within range, if my all single mini commanders was defeated and I promoted multi-mini unit to commander,  full phase 2/ARC-troopers unit for example? Must I choose unit within range 1 of all minis of this commander unit or may I choose unit within range 1 one of the commander's unit mini?

Hi there,

A unit is "within" range of a given object if it is entirely in that given range. If checking if they are within range 1 of a unit with multiple miniatures, you may check range from any miniature in that unit. You do not need to check from all miniatures in the commander unit.

--------------------------------

On 5/16/2024 at 4:09 PM, AlexGrace said:

Must I choose unit within range 1 of all minis of this commander unit or may I choose unit within range 1 one of the commander's unit mini?

If miniatures are within range 1 of a mini in a commander unit, they are within range 1 of a commander unit and may benefit from the command card.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic