Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello, 

Let's say during my attack I wound Gideon Hask, I believe it is during step 10.d he would get to use his "May We Live Up to Our Name" ability. During Hask's 5 dice attack he gets three successes to apply a strain to my attacker. After we resolve Hask's nested attack, my original attack will now continue to resolve. Does the strain trigger during step 10.e of my original attack, after 10.e is fully resolved, or not at all?   

On 6/12/2024 at 11:30 AM, Lorerune said:

Let's say during my attack I wound Gideon Hask, I believe it is during step 10.d he would get to use his "May We Live Up to Our Name" ability

If the wound is a result of the damage pool being applied in step 9, this is correct.

On 6/12/2024 at 11:30 AM, Lorerune said:

During Hask's 5 dice attack he gets three successes to apply a strain to my attacker. After we resolve Hask's nested attack, my original attack will now continue to resolve. Does the strain trigger during step 10.e of my original attack, after 10.e is fully resolved, or not at all?   

It would resolve in 10e of the attack that wounded Gideon Hask, yes. If Strained is present at that point in the resolution of the attack, it will resolve.

• 2 weeks later...

Additional question - does this effect also occurs when using abilities such as Darth Vader, Jedi Hunter's The Sith Lord Strikes Back or Lord Maul's Revenge, I Must Have My Revenge? The wording is a but different than Hask's ability - is this intended or its just a misprint?

On 6/29/2024 at 4:40 AM, Alpharius said:

Additional question - does this effect also occurs when using abilities such as Darth Vader, Jedi Hunter's The Sith Lord Strikes Back or Lord Maul's Revenge, I Must Have My Revenge?

Yes