Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Two players with Count Dooku crew and a single die

If two players with Count Dooku Crew both want to affect a die roll, who's dooku wins?

Example 1:  First Players ship fly's over a debris cloud

First Player, having flown over a debris cloud decides to take the 1/8 chance of avoiding things.  Second player says I Dooku a Crit.  First player then responds and adds his Dooku to the ability queue calling a blank.

Example 2:  Second Players ship fly's over a debris cloud

Second Player, having flown over a debris cloud decides to take the 1/8 chance of avoiding things.  First player says I Dooku a Crit.  Second player then responds and adds his Dooku to the ability queue calling a blank.

Example 3:  First Players ship fly's over a debris cloud

First Player, having flown over a debris cloud, Dooku's for a blank.  Second player says I Dooku a Crit.

From the Rules Reference:

Q: What happens when two players use Count Dooku (Crew) on the same dice roll?
A: The first player's Count Dooku takes effect: if the roll does not contain the result the first player named, the ship's controlling player must choose one result and change it to the named result.

Then the second player's Count Dooku takes effect: if the roll does not contain the result the second player named,.the ship's controlling player must choose one result and change it to the named result.

This can potentially mean that the same die is modified twice this way.

• Kris M locked this topic