Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Thrown into dazed character

The rulebook states "A character with a Dazed token can’t move or be moved for any reason and can’t be targeted by attacks or be affected by special rules or superpowers. Dazed characters can’t make attacks or play Team Tactic cards and don’t have superpowers. Dazed characters never contribute to scoring conditions." 

I'm wondering what would happen if another character was thrown into a dazed character? Would the thrown character still suffer 1 damage and nothing happens to the dazed character? Or would the Thrown character travel past the dazed character and not end their base overlapping the dazed character?

In addition, would throws count as an enemy effect? Would the thrown character would gain 1 power from the damage suffered and the collision character gain power also?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, The-Calf said:

Would the thrown character still suffer 1 damage and nothing happens to the dazed character?

Yes. 

In addition, would throws count as an enemy effect?

If the throw originated from your opponent, yes, it is an enemy effect. 

Would the thrown character would gain 1 power from the damage suffered and the collision character gain power also?

If the throw came from an enemy, damage from the collision will generate power.

Super appreciate you answering my question.

When you say damage from the collision will generate power. Do you mean generate power for both the Thrown character, and the character who makes the dodge roll?

Which also reminds me of another question. I forgot which character it was but there was a super power where they add dice to their defense rolls. Would a dodge count as a defense roll?

15 minutes ago, The-Calf said:

Do you mean generate power for both the Thrown character, and the character who makes the dodge roll?

I do. If your opponent throws one of your characters into another one of your characters both will take damage and generate power. 

16 minutes ago, The-Calf said:

Would a dodge count as a defense roll?

Dodge rolls are not defense rolls.