Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

I played my first game last night and one of the objectives was the "Skrulls Infiltrate World Leadership" 

the question came up does there have to be a Skrull Agent?  if you roll the 2 dice and the decoy is just a decoy, but all 3 tokens have this result is there just no Skull Agent?

thinking about it I think we played the crisis wrong... or at least the interact.  when we rolled and no Critical was rolled we removed the decoy, and if you do not that would solve the above issue, because you could simply interact with a different character or on a subsequent Round.

7 hours ago, Saramin said:

thinking about it I think we played the crisis wrong... or at least the interact.  when we rolled and no Critical was rolled we removed the decoy, and if you do not that would solve the above issue, because you could simply interact with a different character or on a subsequent Round.

You did play it wrong. The crisis Mutant Extremists Target U.S. Senators! has players remove tokens that don't have the Senator on it. 

Skrulls Infiltrate World Leadership does not have this requirement. If a player does not roll a Critical, the token remains and they may try again in a subsequent activations.