Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

• 1 month later...

Crisis Team members and Cosmic Threat Minions can steal Spell Components and Shards from one another via superpowers like Master Cat Burglar. However, the Crisis Team has no ability to use Shards and Minions (not Dormammu) have no ability to use Spell Components. The character who stole the token is simply holding it. 

Thanks. Just to clarify, I think the answer is referring to the UE that comes with Dormammu miniature pack, CP33. My question was about the separate UE pack CK09, the one with the entity and artefacts. My main query was whether stealing one of the artefacts would cause them to return to a portal or if the stealing character would simply hold them. Thanks again

• 3 months later...

The defenders do not have the ability to interact with the Artifacts, no.

They can be "Stolen" by abilities such as Quicksilvers tactics card Can I Borrow That? or Blackcats Master Cat Burglar. If they are moved to a defender character through a rule such as that, they will be held by that character until the charter is forced to drop it in some fashion, at which point it will follow the normal rules for Ancient Artifacts that are dropped.