Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

cat and mouse playing after deployment and allied Affiliation cards

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to play the tactics card Cat and Mouse after round 1? The way I read it is, "After all characters have been deployed..." condition has been met, so an X-Force character can play this card at anytime after that in the following rounds/turns.

My second question is, certain cards will say "an allied (affiliation) may play this card". Does that mean the character has to be listed in the squad affiliation or allied but not squad list affiliation. 

In addition or example, to my previous question; tactic cards like "Pretty Sneaky, Sis" states "any number of allied X-Force etc etc." and "Dirty work" states "all allied X-Force". Would this mean for either cards only "X-Force" characters would get the benefits of the card or the entire team that is affiliated with X-Force?

Thank you!

46 minutes ago, The-Calf said:

I was wondering if it's possible to play the tactics card Cat and Mouse after round 1?

No, Cat and Mouse must be played directly after all characters are deployed. 

47 minutes ago, The-Calf said:

My second question is, certain cards will say "an allied (affiliation) may play this card". Does that mean the character has to be listed in the squad affiliation or allied but not squad list affiliation. 

Only characters that are listed on the affiliation list are allied affiliated characters. 

Per the Core Rules (page 13), characters that are not listed on an affiliation list are not affiliated characters even if your squad is using that affiliation. So in your example, only characters that are listed as part of the X-Force affiliation can play or benefit from those cards. 

• Thoras locked this topic