Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Recommended Posts

In my game tonight, Loki had 1 HP left and was holding the Kree Power Core. He was out of range to attack anyone after spending his first action to move. This leads to my questions of:
1) Could I make the Frost Blast attack, even if no enemy models would be under the beam template?
2) If I can do number one, would this attack satisfy the attack conditions for the Kree Power Core to prevent the damage?
3) If Loki made an attack on a model, which was then Life Saver'd away, would that satisfy the attack conditions for the Kree Power Core to prevent the damage?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ftrchssmtr said:

1) Could I make the Frost Blast attack, even if no enemy models would be under the beam template?

No, there has to be an eligible target for you to make an attack.

7 hours ago, ftrchssmtr said:

2) If I can do number one, would this attack satisfy the attack conditions for the Kree Power Core to prevent the damage?

Not applicable due to the answer to 1.

7 hours ago, ftrchssmtr said:

3) If Loki made an attack on a model, which was then Life Saver'd away, would that satisfy the attack conditions for the Kree Power Core to prevent the damage?

Yes, it would. The attack is still considered to have been made, it was just ended prematurely by Life Saver.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...