Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

How does astral ring and the secure crisis super-powered scoundrels interact. 

Example questions

If I have my dr strange contesting the middle objective token and I place an astral ring contesting any of the outside tokens.

Do my opponents models benefit from cover from my attacks if they are contesting the point on which my astral ring is contesting?

Do I benefit from cover from attacks that come from characters not contesting the point to which my astral ring is on?

• 1 month later...

On 5/18/2022 at 11:22 AM, Blugunner38 said:

If I have my dr strange contesting the middle objective token and I place an astral ring contesting any of the outside tokens.

Do my opponents models benefit from cover from my attacks if they are contesting the point on which my astral ring is contesting?

Yes, they can benefit from the special rules from the crisis.

On 5/18/2022 at 11:22 AM, Blugunner38 said:

Do I benefit from cover from attacks that come from characters not contesting the point to which my astral ring is on?

Not as a result of the special rules from the crisis.

------

The token contesting as though it was Dr. Strange doesn't come into play for attacks since they are neither coming from it nor going to it. It is just being used as a point to measure from, the attacker is still the character - not the token.

While the Projection token is in play, Dr. Strange is not contesting anything and therefore has no interaction with the special rules on this Crisis.

• Thoras locked this topic