Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Deflect and split shot attacks interaction


Recommended Posts

If a unit uses two different weapons to perform attacks on different targets and the first target deals some damage back with deflect keyword, how does it work? Will the full attack on all Targets be carried out with full dice pool, or can they be partially or fully canceled out?

4 different scenarios;

1: Single Unit with Arsenal, if it dies after the first attack will the second be carried out?

2: Single Unit with Gunslinger, same question

3: Squad Unit with different Weapons split between multiple targets, firstly does the wound need to be attributed to the attacking minis (e.g. heavy weapon trooper) or can it be any unit, and if any unit, will the dice pool of the subsequent split rolls be affected

4: Vehicle with Arsenal, if the deflect keyword damages a weapon after the first attack, will the second roll be affected?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

15 hours ago, Moffka said:

1: Single Unit with Arsenal, if it dies after the first attack will the second be carried out?

1. Yes, as both attacks are part of the same attack action

15 hours ago, Moffka said:

2: Single Unit with Gunslinger, same question

2. No, because they would not be able to make the second free attack. 

15 hours ago, Moffka said:

3: Squad Unit with different Weapons split between multiple targets, firstly does the wound need to be attributed to the attacking minis (e.g. heavy weapon trooper) or can it be any unit, and if any unit, will the dice pool of the subsequent split rolls be affected

3. Yes the unit still makes the attack for the same reason as #1. The wound is dealt to the unit, so any miniature could be removed. 

15 hours ago, Moffka said:

4: Vehicle with Arsenal, if the deflect keyword damages a weapon after the first attack, will the second roll be affected?

4. No, for the same reason as #1. 

Hope that helps! 

TP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...