Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Moving over Tattoine style buildings

If I want to move on top or over buildings with a dome like roof, like shown on the pictures, how does this work?

If I climb/clamber up, do I end up on the middle of the dome, as the unit can stand no where else or is it just not possible?

could a wookie squad just scale over it, in one scale before/after a move? would it take 2 move/scale, clamber actions to get over?

If it is like shown in the second picture, and it is lower than a trooper mini, could I just walk over there as difficult terrain, or normal with a unit that has scale or unhindered?

It seems like a could get a lot of movement out of a clamber action here.

tatt1.jpg

tatt2.jpg

Hello, 

7 hours ago, Sipherion said:

If I climb/clamber up, do I end up on the middle of the dome, as the unit can stand no where else or is it just not possible?

As always, players should discuss these interactions and possibilities during the pregame discussion. As a general rule, If a miniature cannot stand steady at less than a 45 degree angle, then they cannot be placed at that position. 

For scale, the unit needs to be able to stop to combine with a clamber to move up and over the terrain. So that your described example would likely not be legal, for a combination of the above. 

8 hours ago, Sipherion said:

If it is like shown in the second picture, and it is lower than a trooper mini, could I just walk over there as difficult terrain, or normal with a unit that has scale or unhindered?

Yes. Generally speaking, the terrain would be considered difficult terrain. However the players should discuss this before the game begins as previously mentioned. 

TP