Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Quick question regarding the A-Force leadership and timing with Last Minute Save...

If I attack a character within 3 of Lockjaw, and Lockjaw is one power short of being able to use Last Minute Save, and I deal damage to the target, therefore giving the A-Force ability a chance to trigger..

Can Lockjaw then use the card to prevent the KO if she hulk grants him a power? I wasnt sure on the timing of the leadership ability vs. applying damage.  Apologies if this is worded poorly, I'm on mobile. Thanks!

Now that I'm not on mobile, I can clean up the question a bit.

If She-Hulk is attacked and would subsequently be KO'd... Could she use Defenders of Arcadia to grant a power to someone like Lockjaw or Winter Soldier to enable them to use Last Minute Save or Got Your Back before she is removed from the table?  (Assuming those models are 1 power short of being able to do so before the attack)

Damage and power gain from the attack is simultaneous with the power gain from Defenders of Arcadia. 

Lockjaw will have the power in time to use Last-Minute Save on the character being attacked.

Note that She-Hulk won’t be KO’d by the attack. She ends up dazed until the end of the round when she would flip to her Injured side.