Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

1 hour ago, BarrelChestedBrad said:

With the new implemented rules (standard format), are you allowed to play drop off and special delivery at the same time? Ex. If Angela moves can she spend 2 power to move an allied Medusa and She Hulk respectively with each tactics card considering all the proper conditions are met to activate each card?

Drop Off is not allowed in the Standard Timeline. 

I'm sorry, but why not? From my understanding and looking at the restricted and banned cards document on the official website, cards like drop off and all you've got aren't banned. Is there a definitive list I could look at? Since thw updated rules the normal game is considered to be standard format, no? 

2 hours ago, BarrelChestedBrad said:

I'm sorry, but why not? From my understanding and looking at the restricted and banned cards document on the official website, cards like drop off and all you've got aren't banned. Is there a definitive list I could look at? Since thw updated rules the normal game is considered to be standard format, no? 

As well as the Banned and Restricted document, the Challenger document that describes the Standard Timeline lists the Set Symbols that can be included in Standard Rosters. Drop Off has only ever been printed with the Spider-Man Set Symbol, which is currently not an allowed Set Symbol for Tactics Cards in Standard.