Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hi Team,

I'm just following up on this. You've stated you intend for this card to be able to played when a character dazes, and will clarify in the future to allow it (as I read it), but we are now approaching 2 years on, and it hasn't been clarified to allow it. 

Wondering if we can look towards allowing a dazed character to play this card to "hand off" the objective formally. Could we rule that a character can play this card while dazed? It's important, because often the act of dazing will cause the character to take sufficient damage to be able to play the card, causing them to gain power sufficient to play the card.  

34 minutes ago, Horeath said:

Wondering if we can look towards allowing a dazed character to play this card to "hand off" the objective formally

There is nothing preventing this at the moment. The previous ruling from the forum is all that’s required to allow it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, cool. I read  "Intended, but a clarification will follow" meaning "it will work like that once clarified". I hadn't called any opponents on it, and allowed the intended update to apply, but was concerned the same courtesy might not be reciprocated.

6 hours ago, Horeath said:

Ah, cool. I read  "Intended, but a clarification will follow" meaning "it will work like that once clarified". I hadn't called any opponents on it, and allowed the intended update to apply, but was concerned the same courtesy might not be reciprocated.

If an explanation of how it should be played is included, that should be considered effective at that point unless otherwise noted. 

The card has actually been updated as a part of the card pack 2022 as well, clarifying the language.