Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Cassandra nova has a reactive super power called Psychic distraction so my question is if a character performs a charge action, or any other ability that would also grant an attack as part of any other action, would that super power trigger after the whole action is completed or would it interrupt the charge and i lose the attack [for example with the charge] 

3 hours ago, firbison said:

Cassandra nova has a reactive super power called Psychic distraction so my question is if a character performs a charge action, or any other ability that would also grant an attack as part of any other action, would that super power trigger after the whole action is completed or would it interrupt the charge and i lose the attack [for example with the charge] 

Psychic Distraction triggers after a movement ends. In the case of Charge, this is before the attack can resolve as Charge has a character make a move action followed by an attack action. 

The Charge superpower does not require a target for the attack portion when it is used so you will be able to declare the target after Paychic Distraction resolves. If there are no enemy characters in range of the Charge character’s attacks, no attacks may be made.