Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Affiliation question

Hi there. A friend of mine were wondering if the following was valid due to us disagreeing on the wording around affiliation. 

Would Malkieth, Enchantress, Skurge and Heimdall be a valid 17t squad? I think they would be as three models have the cabal keyword. 

However he feels they would not as three characters also have the Asgard keyword and it states that half your squad must from only one faction. 

Ay clarity on this would be great thanks!

55 minutes ago, Zoah said:

Hi there. A friend of mine were wondering if the following was valid due to us disagreeing on the wording around affiliation. 

Would Malkieth, Enchantress, Skurge and Heimdall be a valid 17t squad? I think they would be as three models have the cabal keyword. 

However he feels they would not as three characters also have the Asgard keyword and it states that half your squad must from only one faction. 

Ay clarity on this would be great thanks!

That squad could be either Cabal or Asgard. The player playing that squad will decide during squad building and that choice will determine the leaderships and Team Tactic cards that would be valid for the squad.