Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

On Crisis like Portals Overrun City With Spider-People under interact it states on the card “If the roll contains more Crits, Wilds, and Hit results than the number of Healthy contesting enemy characters,”

I wanted to know if Deadpool is considered a “Healthy contesting enemy character” when he is on his injured side for these interact rolls?

Also, I wanted to know if only Healthy characters add to the requirement for successes needed on these interact rolls? Or if the interacting character is injured would injured enemy characters contesting then add to the number of total successes needed on the interact roll?

Thank you

On 9/6/2022 at 11:54 PM, KoseyW said:

I wanted to know if Deadpool is considered a “Healthy contesting enemy character” when he is on his injured side for these interact rolls?

Yes, his superpower "All Right, Now it's serious..." allows this.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:54 PM, KoseyW said:

Also, I wanted to know if only Healthy characters add to the requirement for successes needed on these interact rolls? Or if the interacting character is injured would injured enemy characters contesting then add to the number of total successes needed on the interact roll?

Only Healthy characters