Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

The new spoiled World Domination states:

If you control all Secure objective tokens an allied Hydra character can play this card.

Does it means that this card works only on the pay to flip secures (deadly meteors, SWORD, Spider-Portals, Mutant Madman)? since those objectives state that you control them.

It seems the right wording but then the rest of the card states that you get benefits from characters securing them so you still get to be within 1 of those objectives.

The card seems counter-intuitive so I wanted to be certain that is the correct way to play it. Thanks

World Domination will be errata’d to say “are securing” instead of “control” in the first sentence of the card. 

Players secure objectives when they have more characters contesting an objective than their opponent (keeping in mind the accounting of Healthy and Injured characters). This applies to all objectives. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to clarify the wording here where you mean "This applies to all objectives."
Does it mean you secure any type of Secure objectives when you have more healthy chars than your opponent, including the ones that need to be controlled to score points?

I will give a specific example : 

On S.W.O.R.D. objectives as my last activation with Hydra I control 1 out of 3 objectives but have more healthy chars, than my opponent, within 1 of each token. 
Does this mean I secure all secure objectives in the game and can play World Domination card resulting in 1 VP and 1 power to every character I control at that time?

7 hours ago, Sz4r1ej said:

I'd like to clarify the wording here where you mean "This applies to all objectives."
Does it mean you secure any type of Secure objectives when you have more healthy chars than your opponent, including the ones that need to be controlled to score points?

It means all objectives can be secured if the conditions to do so are met.

7 hours ago, Sz4r1ej said:

On S.W.O.R.D. objectives as my last activation with Hydra I control 1 out of 3 objectives but have more healthy chars, than my opponent, within 1 of each token. 
Does this mean I secure all secure objectives in the game and can play World Domination card resulting in 1 VP and 1 power to every character I control at that time?

If those characters are contesting those objective tokens, yes, it does.