Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Timing of Professionals Team Tactics Card

I have a few questions regarding the Professionals Team Tactics Card.

Does the card need to be played before Hawkeye does the damage required to trigger the effect?

Example: During an allied Captain America's activation, Hawkeye and Black Widow each pay 2 power to play Professionals. On my next turn, I activate Hawkeye, attack and deal damage to an enemy character holding an objective token that is within range 2 of Black Widow. Do I move the objective token?

Can the card be played after the required trigger and positioning is met?

Example: During my opponent's turn, one of his characters that is holding an objective token and is within range 2 of black widow attacks Hawkeye, triggering fast draw, which causes damage. Then, during my next turn, Hawkeye and Black Widow pay two power to play Professionals. Do I move the objective?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Shepard said:

Does the card need to be played before Hawkeye does the damage required to trigger the effect?

Yes

Example: During an allied Captain America's activation, Hawkeye and Black Widow each pay 2 power to play Professionals. On my next turn, I activate Hawkeye, attack and deal damage to an enemy character holding an objective token that is within range 2 of Black Widow. Do I move the objective token?

Correct

Can the card be played after the required trigger and positioning is met?

No