Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Red Skull, Master of Hydra and Dossier (Weapon X).

On 1/5/2023 at 4:23 AM, Darkredwyrmling said:

If my opponent plays Dossier on my Red Skull, Master of Hydra led team does the character I place the Dossier token on get an extra power during the power phase?

Yes. Whether they get the extra power during the first power phase though will depend on whose effect resolves first (the placement of the Dossier or Red Skulls Leadership).

On 1/5/2023 at 4:23 AM, Darkredwyrmling said:

web warriors carrying the Dossier token reroll and modify their skulls

If a character on a squad using the Great Responsibility Leadership is holding the Dossier token, then yes, they may modify or reroll failure results.

On 1/7/2023 at 6:53 PM, Thoras said:

Yes. Whether they get the extra power during the first power phase though will depend on whose effect resolves first (the placement of the Dossier or Red Skulls Leadership).

If a character on a squad using the Great Responsibility Leadership is holding the Dossier token, then yes, they may modify or reroll failure results.

How is that possible, when the reroll ability is only for the model who played the card, and that can only be: Logan, The Wolverine, Sabretooth, Apex Predator or X-23, as per the card. 

4 minutes ago, GilDK said:

How is that possible, when the reroll ability is only for the model who played the card, and that can only be: Logan, The Wolverine, Sabretooth, Apex Predator or X-23, as per the card. 

The question isn’t actually about the reroll provided by Give me That!!!, rather, it’s about whether the dossier token counts as an objective token for other rules.

The Great Responsibility Leadership allows a character holding an objective token to modify their failure results and the dossier token satisfies this requirement.

16 minutes ago, Thoras said:

The question isn’t actually about the reroll provided by Give me That!!!, rather, it’s about whether the dossier token counts as an objective token for other rules.

The Great Responsibility Leadership allows a character holding an objective token to modify their failure results and the dossier token satisfies this requirement.

Ah yes, forgot about that, nice trick, thanks.