Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

hello

So with the (Ataru Mastery) does it mean he used two actions if he attack twice or does it count as one action.

with (size matters not) pip 1 can he move and attack as a free action the move a attack again because of the charge he gets again if I'm reading it right

and with (There is no try) Yoda gets (Relentless) my question is in the book it says attack does that mean range or melee because it doesn't speculate which one like it does for (charge)

Sorry for the questions probably had these questions before im just new and trying to understand it all

Thank you in advance 

On 1/14/2023 at 12:11 AM, ben the god3 said:

So with the (Ataru Mastery) does it mean he used two actions if he attack twice or does it count as one action.

Ataru Mastery does not grant any free actions. It allows Yoda the option of performing two attack actions, which are normally limited to once per activation for other units.

with (size matters not) pip 1 can he move and attack as a free action the move a attack again because of the charge he gets again if I'm reading it right

Yes; with Size Matters Not, Yoda can move and perform a (free) attack action with both of his move actions if he decides to do so. As above, he is able to do this thanks to Ataru Mastery.

and with (There is no try) Yoda gets (Relentless) my question is in the book it says attack does that mean range or melee because it doesn't speculate which one like it does for (charge)

Relentless does not specify ranged or melee attack action because it can be either! Steady and Charge specify what type of attack action and are therefore more limited in their application.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic