Jump to content
Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Recommended Posts

First off, can trooper units move through other trooper units?

Pg 36:

Creature Troopers, slotted base unit, can displace troopers while moving through them, but Creature Troopers can not be displaced or move through.

Emplacement Troopers, slotted base unit, can not be displaced or move through. But can they move through troopers? And displace them while doing so?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mdublade said:

First off, can trooper units move through other trooper units?

Yes.

8 minutes ago, Mdublade said:

Creature Troopers, slotted base unit, can displace troopers while moving through them, but Creature Troopers can not be displaced or move through.

Correct. Creature troopers displace troopers while moving through them, and cannot be displaced or moved through.

8 minutes ago, Mdublade said:

Emplacement Troopers, slotted base unit, can not be displaced or move through. But can they move through troopers? And displace them while doing so?

Emplacement Troopers can move through troopers. They cannot displace units. They cannot be displaced or moved through.

All of this information, for other readers, came from Appendix B: Unit Types, beginning on page 36.

Hope this helps,
Seth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Seth locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...