Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Bit late in the game to finally ask, because I can’t find a answer anywhere but here we go with the noob q?

Since e stims is a exhaustible card if I activate a unit that had used e stims the previous round, if I recover for my first action do those wounds stay on the card or do I still suffer them at the end of the units activation, and if they stay from the recover, ( this one’s pretty obvious but I’ll ask anyways) if  they do stay and I’m shot again can I stack another 2 wounds on it, etc etc etc?

thank you for your time on silly questions !!!!!

Hello,

15 hours ago, Konigkarl said:

if I recover for my first action do those wounds stay on the card or do I still suffer them at the end of the units activation

"If you do" (use the Emergency Stims upgrade card to prevent wounds during an attack), the unit in question will suffer the wounds on the card at the end of their activation. It does not matter if, come this time, the unit has since been readied.

Yes, a unit may use a recover or recover action to ready the Emergency Stims command card. If it does, the wounds will remain on the upgrade card, and the unit will still suffer them at the end of their next activation.

15 hours ago, Konigkarl said:

if  they do stay and I’m shot again can I stack another 2 wounds on it, etc etc etc?

Yes, a readied Emergency Stims card with wound tokens on it that is not exhausted (because it has been recovered!) can be exhausted again to add two additional wound tokens. These may be suffered at the timing specified on the card: the end of the unit's next activation. Note that, when this time comes, the unit is not limited to only suffer those "particular" two wounds: it removes all wound tokens on the card and suffers the removed amount of wounds.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic