Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Have I Ever Let You Down + multiple wounded units issued orders by the card.

Let's say I have Cody, Kenobi with Battle Meditation, and a unit of Phase I's with Boil attached to it. Then let's say I play Have I Ever Let You Down (Cody's 2-pip) and use Battle Meditation to give the orders to Kenobi and the unit with Boil. If another friendly unit is attacked, both of those units use Guardian, and both of the units with Guardian take wounds, how many attacks does Cody get to take against the attacking unit assuming it's in range and line of sight to Cody as well? Would he get to make 2 attacks since they were both issued orders by the card and took wounds, or would he just take 1 attack?

If Cody kept one of the orders for himself, gave the other to Kenobi, and they both took wounds, would it work the same way?

Hello!

On 4/27/2023 at 8:56 AM, TheCalicoKid said:

If another friendly unit is attacked, both of those units use Guardian, and both of the units with Guardian take wounds, how many attacks does Cody get to take against the attacking unit assuming it's in range and line of sight to Cody as well? Would he get to make 2 attacks since they were both issued orders by the card and took wounds, or would he just take 1 attack?

After the attack is resolved, Clone Commander Cody will be allowed an attack (singular) targeting the enemy unit.

Also, note that the Battle Meditiation upgrade card only impacts orders issued by the equipped unit (Obi-Wan Kenobi), and will have no effect when Clone Commander Cody plays one of his command cards. 

On 4/27/2023 at 8:56 AM, TheCalicoKid said:

If Cody kept one of the orders for himself, gave the other to Kenobi, and they both took wounds, would it work the same way?

Yes.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic