Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hi on the super commando gunslinger it lists lethal 1 which I assume is only in effect if you are using the gunslinger weapon?  However on the super commando marksman upgrade it states “you gain precise 1”. The phrase you gain makes me think the unit gets precise 1 even if you are not using the marksman weapon such as in melee.  I’m confused by the “you gain”.  I would think precise 1 is only in effect with the marksman weapon.  Clarification?  Thanks 

Hi, Pinto,

Precise 1 is a unit keyword. It is phrased as such on the Super Commando Marksman card because you (the unit) gain Precise 1 while it has a Super Commando Marksman mini. You do not need to have the Super Commando Marksman's weapon attack dice in an attack pool to apply Precise 1 to that attack.

Lethal 1 is a weapon keyword. It applies to an attack pool only while the  Super Commando Gunslinger weapon's attack dice are allocated that attack.

----------------------------------------------------------

In other words:

3 hours ago, Pinto397 said:

However on the super commando marksman upgrade it states “you gain precise 1”. The phrase you gain makes me think the unit gets precise 1 even if you are not using the marksman weapon such as in melee.

This is correct. You gain Precise 1 so long as the Super Commando Marksman mini is in the unit.

3 hours ago, Pinto397 said:

I would think precise 1 is only in effect with the marksman weapon.

It is not, as Precise 1 is not a weapon keyword.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic