Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello,with Super Tactical Droid  I issue an order with direct AI, that unit will recieve benefits from the "preservation protocols"? 

And the most critical question what if my STDroid have comms relay, and i use the coordinate keyword from B1's orders chain to give to My STDroid and order and he use comms Relay to a final Unit X that unit X will recieve the buffs from the Card "Preservation Protocols"? 

Hello,

6 hours ago, kiryuCPR said:

Hello,with Super Tactical Droid  I issue an order with direct AI, that unit will recieve benefits from the "preservation protocols"? 

The Preservation Protocols command card grants it effects "When Super Tactical Droid issues an order...". As it does not specify "...issued an order using this card," other sources of orders from the Super Tactical Droid will apply, including Direct.

6 hours ago, kiryuCPR said:

And the most critical question what if my STDroid have comms relay, and i use the coordinate keyword from B1's orders chain to give to My STDroid and order and he use comms Relay to a final Unit X that unit X will recieve the buffs from the Card "Preservation Protocols"? 

Yes, if the Super Tactical Droid uses the Comms Relay upgrade card to issue an order to another unit, it is issuing an order to the chosen unit, and that unit will gain the effects as specified on the Preservation Protocols command card, assuming the unit meets the command card's printed requirements (e.g. the unit is a droid trooper or has the AI keyword).

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic