Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

treating/repairing multiple units... several times

Hello there.

in other post, it appeared that you can choose to restore a mini or remove a wound everytime you use Treat or Repair capacities, allowing to have, lets say, a unit of 3 wookiees with 2 wounds each. (so they have 1 hp left each).

To get in that situation, all wookiees in the unit except the leader have been defeated, and the leader barely survived with 1 HP. But there was several medics.

Here comes another medic. I want to remove a wound from the unit. 3 minis have wounds, is there some kind of priority (do i need to heal the leader at first, despite being written nowhere?) or do i choose the wookiee who gets healed (as the CRB state that i remove "a wound from the unit") ?

Lets say i used my army of medics: my wookiee leader is still with 2 wound token, but each other wookiee have no wound token left. A nasty scoundrel shoots on them. Who gets the wound?
1) a wookiee, because the leader cannot be assigned a wound since there is another mini in the unit, as said in the CRB
2) the leader, because he is the one mini with the most wounds and therefore must be assigned all new wounds untill he is defeated? as said in the CRB too?

Grrroooowooowoworrr (*thanks)

Hello,

8 hours ago, Carey said:

it appeared that you can choose to restore a mini or remove a wound everytime you use Treat or Repair capacities,

That is accurate. You are not required to remove wound tokens from a unit before restoring minis to it.

8 hours ago, Carey said:

s there some kind of priority (do i need to heal the leader at first, despite being written nowhere?)

No.

8 hours ago, Carey said:

my wookie leader is still with 2 wound token, but each other wookie have no wound token left. A nasty scoundrel shoots on them. Who gets the wound?
1) a wookie, because the leader cannot be assigned a wound since there is another mini in the unit, as said in the CRB
2) the leader, because he is the one mini with the most wounds and therefore must be assigned all new wounds untill he is defeated? as said in the CRB too?

The unit leader may not be assigned wounds until it is the last remaining mini in its unit.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth changed the title to treating/repairing multiple units... several times
  • Seth locked this topic