Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello there.

Looking at the DC-17 modular configuration armament card, it allows the card to be flipped at the start of each turn. 

I noticed it also has the reconfigure keyword which states “A player may ready and flip an Upgrade Card that has the Reconfigure keyword at the same time”. 

Reading that, it implies that as the card has the Reconfigure keyword, when I flip it at the start of the turn, I can ready it as well? Which makes sense as they’re changing the attachment to a different one using different ammunition. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

From the Reconfigure keyword: "When a unit equipped with an Upgrade Card with the Reconfigure keyword recovers or performs a recover action, the player that controls that unit may flip that Upgrade Card to a different side. (...) A player may ready and flip an Upgrade Card that has the Reconfigure keyword at the same time."

A player may not ready an Upgrade Card without recovering. The text on the DC-17m ICWS only allows the card be flipped at the start of the unit's activation; it does not ready it.

----------------------------------

2 hours ago, Mykaeus said:

when I flip it at the start of the turn, I can ready it as well?

You may not.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic