Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hello,

I was wondering how Jyn Erso’s ‘Complete the Mission’ card interacts with the Pathfinders’ ‘Dauntless’.

‘Complete the Mission’ says a unit cannot become suppressed during its activation. To use ‘Dauntless’ you need to already have one suppression (which CTM gives at the start) but you then need to gain an extra suppression to get the free move. Can you still do this? I know the card is intended to indicate that units will not necessarily lose actions or panic during their activation, but I just want to make sure I can still gain the suppression token to use the ability, and suffer whatever consequences after my activation finishes.

it would be very important if, say, I had my pathfinders behind a LOS blocker at range 2 and wanted them to move out with Dauntless for free, shoot with their range 2 red die, and then move back behind the LOS blocker before the end of their activation. Basically, I am wondering if I can use this a little like Iden’s ‘Tactical Strike’.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello,

The Rebel Pathfinders must be suppressed (and not panicked) to utilize Dauntless. As Complete the Mission states, affected units cannot become panicked or suppressed during their activation, and therefore will not qualify to use Dauntless.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic