Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hi! 

Can I play Give in to your anger card and choose Cad Bane who is not on the table yet (just 3 bane tokens). If yes - will he reveal himself from the token "here I am" and assign (not issue) order to himself?
What would happen if Give in to your anger card would be played for Cad Bane who have both token  "here I am" and the miniature on the table?

Hello,

6 hours ago, SergeyStark said:

Can I play Give in to your anger card and choose Cad Bane who is not on the table yet (just 3 bane tokens).

No, as Cad Bane cannot be assigned an order and cannot be activated.

If yes - will he reveal himself from the token "here I am" and assign (not issue) order to himself?

No. Of note, Cad Bane may only be revealed from his Here I Am Bane Token by an enemy unit('s move, deploy, or placement at range 1 and LOS) or voluntarily at the start of each round. Emperor Palpatine's Give In to Your Anger command card is during the Activation Phase - specifically when Cad Bane's owning player would activate their first unit - and is too late to choose to reveal a Bane Token.

What would happen if Give in to your anger card would be played for Cad Bane who have both token  "here I am" and the miniature on the table?

There is no unique interaction here to note. Cad Bane would be affected by text of Give In To Your Anger as normal, and would beyond the window to use his Here I Am token as specified above.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic