Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Overrun per unit or model?

Regarding Swoop Bikes and their overrun attack:

The rules say you can use Overrun X up to X times per activation. However, the Overrun keyword is in the weapon-specific block.

Does that mean that I get 1 overrun attack per model, just not combined on the same unit? Are either of these sequences legal:

1. Compulsory move, displacing a unit, use 1 model's 1r2w Vibro-Ax as overrun

2. Move again, passing over the same (or different) unit but not displacing, use model 2's vibro-ax as overrun

-and/or-

1. Move over 2 units

2. First model uses their 1r2w vibro-ax on one unit, second model uses 1r2w vibro-ax on second unit

Further, in either sequence, could I use their 2r2b (assuming both models not defeated) ranged attack in the middle?

Hello!

5 hours ago, Gator said:

The rules say you can use Overrun X up to X times per activation. However, the Overrun keyword is in the weapon-specific block.

Does that mean that I get 1 overrun attack per model, just not combined on the same unit?

The Overrun X keyword does stack; Swoop Bikers with Overrun 1 on their weapons have Overrun 2 when both minis are in the unit.

This means you may perform 1 overrun attack per move a maximum of X times in an activation. "If a unit can perform multiple overrun attacks during its activation, it must perform a separate move through an enemy unity for each overrun attack."

5 hours ago, Gator said:

1. Compulsory move, displacing a unit, use 1 model's 1r2w Vibro-Ax as overrun

2. Move again, passing over the same (or different) unit but not displacing, use model 2's vibro-ax as overrun

This sequence is accurate.

5 hours ago, Gator said:

1. Move over 2 units

2. First model uses their 1r2w vibro-ax on one unit, second model uses 1r2w vibro-ax on second unit

This sequence is not accurate, as you cannot make two overrun attacks off of a single move. A separate move must be made for each overrun attack.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic