Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Generally, issuing the maximum amount of orders from a Command Card is required.

However, under the Allies of Convenience keyword 'Units with the Allies of Convenience keyword may issue orders to friendly Mercenary units regardless of affliation.'

If I have Allies of Convenience, am I required to issue the full amount of orders to non-affiliated mercenaries?

For example, I play Assault and Nominated my Raiding Party Leader Field Commander A-A5. I am required to order my A-A5 since it is a matching affiliation, but if the rest of my army is Black Sun Affiliation am I required to issue the remaining two orders to a Black Sun affiliate unit?

Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

As a unit with the Allies of Convenience keyword is eligible to order mercenary units regardless of affiliation, it will do so if required to by Command Card played. "A commander must issue all of the orders allowed by the Command Card, if able."

On 9/4/2023 at 10:07 AM, Avacado said:

For example, I play Assault and Nominated my Raiding Party Leader Field Commander A-A5. I am required to order my A-A5 since it is a matching affiliation, but if the rest of my army is Black Sun Affiliation am I required to issue the remaining two orders to a Black Sun affiliate unit?

If you play Assault in this given example, the A-A5 Speeder Truck with the Raiding Party Leader will issue orders to 3 units.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic