Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Morning,

questions about incognito keyword :

1/ I read on this forum incognito units can have claimed bomb at the start of bombing run scenario and It won’t break their incognito keyword. Can they drop the bomb as it is objective action ? And if yes, i suppose they loose incognito keyword, correct ?

2/ one thing not clear for me. Rules state incognito units can’t perform objectives actions. Then rules state unit loose incognito keyword if they perform obj actions among others. Does it mean incognito units can perform actions but looses incognito keyword or does it mean that units have to loose the keyword before being able to perform any obj action ? 
thanks in advance,

regards

Hello,

5 hours ago, chewb said:

1/ I read on this forum incognito units can have claimed bomb at the start of bombing run scenario and It won’t break their incognito keyword. Can they drop the bomb as it is objective action ? And if yes, i suppose they loose incognito keyword, correct ?

A unit with the Incognito keywords loses its effects if, among other things, it performs an objective card action. The Drop free action on the Bombing Run objective card is indeed an objective card action.

5 hours ago, chewb said:

2/ one thing not clear for me. Rules state incognito units can’t perform objectives actions. Then rules state unit loose incognito keyword if they perform obj actions among others. Does it mean incognito units can perform actions but looses incognito keyword or does it mean that units have to loose the keyword before being able to perform any obj action ? 

The rules do not state that units with the Incognito keyword cannot perform objective card actions. They may, but if they do, they lose the effects of the Incognito keyword.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic