Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hi, my first question, in the War weary condition, if I had 2 commanders in my build, would the range to use the commander's courage be limited to range one from both commanders or from only the nominated commander?

My second question, if I use an operative command card does that mean the operative is the nominated commander?

Thanks

Hello,

The War Weary condition battle card affects affects the range at which your units can use a friendly commander's courage when checked whether they are panicked. It has no interaction with command range or the Command Phase in general. Units can (typically) use the courage of any friendly commander when checking whether they are panicked; it is not limited to only the nominated commander.

Note that the War Weary battle card has been updated in the Star Wars: Legion Errata Reference.

-------------------------------------------

11 minutes ago, JokerAlpha said:

my first question, in the War weary condition, if I had 2 commanders in my build, would the range to use the commander's courage be limited to range one from both commanders or from only the nominated commander?

Yes. The range at which units may use their courage when checking for panic is reduced for both commanders.

11 minutes ago, JokerAlpha said:

My second question, if I use an operative command card does that mean the operative is the nominated commander?

Yes, the operative is "the nominated commander" that phase for the purposes of relevant game effects. This does not make the operative a commander-type unit and does not allow other unit's to use the operative's courage when checking whether they are panicked.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic