Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hey guys, I’m new to the Legion-verse and I’m trying to wrap my head around army building and such. I purchased the Shadow Collective set and every subsequent character/vehicle associated with Shadow Collective, but I have a question regarding mercenaries. Namely, Boba Fett (OG), Din Djarin, and IG assassin droids. I understand that with Boba having the Empire logo he’s an “Empire” character, but if I have the card upgrade for Boba with the Rogues logo, does that mean I can hire him into the Shadow Collective via Maul (Allies of Convenience) or Underworld Connections? Would that also apply for Din and others with the Rogues logo? Thanks in advance.

Hello!

An army built using a Battle Force, such as the Shadow Collective Battle Force, may only include units listed in their Battle Force document (which may all be found here). This does include a few Rogues-affiliated bounty hunters: Cad Bane & Bossk. A Shadow Collective army may not include Boba Fett, Din Djarin, IG-88, or IG-11, as they are not listed as allowed units.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic