Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Immortal Hulk's Gamma Drain

For the purposes of Gamma Drain, do characters that change cards count as the same character?e.g. If Emma Frost is in Normal mode, can I use Gamma Drain to slap a token onto Sometimes One Must Get Their Hands Dirty? Or if Hood is in Normal mode, can I put a token onto his Possessed form's Charge?

And if it cannot be done on a character that swaps cards, can it be done on a character that has two cards on one, like Wasp/Ant-Man/Ms. Marvel? (I know it's basically irrelevant for Ms. Marvel but the example stands).

Additionally, does the token from the Tactics Card stay on a character's superpower of the same name when they flip to their injured side? If so, does this mean that by putting it on Colossus' Bozhe Moi, you can put the token onto a passive ability (by putting it on the healthy side reactive which transforms into a passive)? (This second part is irrelevant from a gameplay perspective)

• 1 year later...

Gamma Drain can only be placed on the Form that is currently active when it is played.

On 3/6/2023 at 1:30 AM, AshC said:

Additionally, does the token from the Tactics Card stay on a character's superpower of the same name when they flip to their injured side?

Yes it does. In your example, it would cease to do anything.