Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Crimson Dawn first place activation

Hi everyone,

I have two questions regarding the superpower given by the Psylock's card: "Crimson Dawn".

If I want to activate the character Psylock who has already earned the superpower "Mark of the Crimson Dawn":

1) can I before the first place given by thy superpower "At the beginning of this character's activation place itselft within 1" takes 1 object like a celestial Hammer?

2) Can I before the first place given by thy superpower "At the beginning of this character's activation place itselft within 1" use the leadership of Storm, then use her superpower? 

Thanks in advance 

• 1 month later...

On 3/19/2023 at 6:02 AM, loktarogal said:

1) can I before the first place given by thy superpower "At the beginning of this character's activation place itselft within 1" takes 1 object like a celestial Hammer?

2) Can I before the first place given by thy superpower "At the beginning of this character's activation place itselft within 1" use the leadership of Storm, then use her superpower?

You wouldn't be able to use either of those, no.

"At the beginning of this characters activation" occurs before you can choose to use optional things that don't share that specific timing window