Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Pre measuring with silhouette - Legal silhouette types

Hello,

While you have previously stated that it is legal to pre-measure with silhouettes I did hear on the stream of the worlds final (2023) that it was not legal to use a silhouette of the A-A5 for this exact purpose. I did see while playing a range of silhouettes used in the earlier rounds.

Thus, I would like a clearification on which types of silhouettes are legal for pre-measuring.
1) Is it legal to use a "cone" silhouette of a trooper for pre-measuring? (If not, is it legal to use a flat silhouette mounted on a trooper sized base?)
2) Is it legal to use a "disc" silhouette of a speeder bike for pre-measuring?
3) Is it legal to use a silhouette of a vehicle for pre-measuring?

Any further clearifications you have to give on this topic would be very appreciated.

To clearify: By pre-measure Im talking about placing the silhouette at the end of the movement tool as an "end of movement placement". If that is at all legal?

Thanks!

Hello,

No, you may not premeasure using trooper silhouettes. You may measure any distance at any time using one movement tool and one range ruler of up to five segments.

Note that vehicle silhouettes are determined based on the physicality of the mini as instructed in the relevant sections of Appendix B. They do not have silhouette templates.

6 hours ago, Magnus A-B said:

To clearify: By pre-measure Im talking about placing the silhouette at the end of the movement tool as an "end of movement placement". If that is at all legal?

It is not.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic