Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Ahsoka Tano Jedi No More, Fierce Protector, and Pin.

If Ahsoka Tano, Jedi No More has the Pin status condition and another allied unit is wounded, will the heal portion of Fierce protector trigger? The advance will remove the pin, but since the move doesn't happen, will the heal be able to take place?

• 3 weeks later...

So I have an Ahsoka trying to use Fierce Protector, she also has the pinned condition. I would assume that the condition would stop the movement part of the ability, but because the rest of the ability says that "after she moves" she can recover 3 or or make a 5 dice attack. Would the recover be stopped. 

On 5/22/2023 at 8:38 AM, CoffeyTime said:

If Ahsoka Tano, Jedi No More has the Pin status condition and another allied unit is wounded, will the heal portion of Fierce protector trigger? The advance will remove the pin, but since the move doesn't happen, will the heal be able to take place?

If Ahsoka Tano, Jedi No More is Pinned when Fierce Protector triggers, Pinned will prevent the Advance and without the Advance the Heal and the attack cannot occur. 

On 6/7/2023 at 2:55 PM, malingerer01 said:

So I have an Ahsoka trying to use Fierce Protector, she also has the pinned condition. I would assume that the condition would stop the movement part of the ability, but because the rest of the ability says that "after she moves" she can recover 3 or or make a 5 dice attack. Would the recover be stopped. 

This is answered above.