Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Hi!

If I were to play grievous wounds, and then able to Daze immortal hulk, come the cleanup phase - does Immortality mean the hulk loses all his power then because of Grievous wounds not heal anything, removes dazed token, gains the immortal token, but is on zero health therefore dazed with immortal token and then KO?

I’m pretty sure there’s a more efficient way of writing the above, but that’s the way my broken brain hears it!

Thanks

20 hours ago, Lionelrichtea said:

Hi!

If I were to play grievous wounds, and then able to Daze immortal hulk, come the cleanup phase - does Immortality mean the hulk loses all his power then because of Grievous wounds not heal anything, removes dazed token, gains the immortal token, but is on zero health therefore dazed with immortal token and then KO?

I’m pretty sure there’s a more efficient way of writing the above, but that’s the way my broken brain hears it!

Thanks

Grievous Wounds has errata. Its effect lasts until the end of the current Activation Phase. It will have no effect on The Immortal Hulk’s Immortality rule.