Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Multiple Character Units, Actions, Stacking, and Focus

I know Effects are caused from abilities, attacks, special rules, or Mission Cards, but what about actions? since Effects do not stack, except if it's got a [#] beside it, would results from actions stack? for instance: 

When a Multiple Character Unit makes an action all characters that are part of the Unit may make the same action

and the focus action says 

During the next attack made by each character (emphasis mine) in the Unit, this activation, add 1 die to the attack roll.

so, if each character in a support unit does the same action, one after the other, does the unit "focus" for each character in a support unit (so, typically twice)? if so, does this mean each character in a support unit gains +2 dice to their roll on their next attack, this activation, due to focusing twice?

I'm still trying to getting a grasp of the rules and technicalities.

47 minutes ago, mrshoes said:

so, if each character in a support unit does the same action, one after the other, does the unit "focus" for each character in a support unit (so, typically twice)? if so, does this mean each character in a support unit gains +2 dice to their roll on their next attack, this activation, due to focusing twice?

In the case of Focus, every character in the Unit performs the action to gain the singular effect. 

Any character in the Unit making an attack will add one die to the attack as a result of Focus.