Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Per an earlier question, you confirmed that a unit with Immune: Enemy Effect (i.e. a Hostage unit during round 1) is subject to displacement and can gain a suppression in this way.

For clarification, even though a unit can be displaced/gain a suppression in this way, is it still immune to enemy card effects that occur concurrently with displacement?  I'm specifically looking at the Reckless Driver upgrade and Drive Them Out command card.

Assuming that is correct, can you also clarify that the damage effect would be lost even if the vehicle displaces another enemy unit afterwards because it only effects the "first time" of displacement (i.e., if the Hostage unit is displaced first and is immune to the damage effects of those cards, the damage effects do not trigger on the next unit displaced by that vehicle this turn)?

Edited by RulesLawyerLV

Hello,

1 hour ago, RulesLawyerLV said:

For clarification, even though a unit can be displaced/gain a suppression in this way, is it still immune to enemy card effects that occur concurrently with displacement?  I'm specifically looking at the Reckless Driver upgrade and Drive Them Out command card.

Neither of these cards will cause wounds to a unit with Immune: Enemy Effects, as they are enemy card effects.

1 hour ago, RulesLawyerLV said:

can you also clarify that the damage effect would be lost even if the vehicle displaces another enemy unit afterwards because it only effects the "first time" of displacement

Correct. Both of these cards only affect the first unit displaced.

Hope this helps,
Seth

• Seth locked this topic