Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Figure Sculpt Choice for Squads

Does it matter what figure is used for a squad so long as the named weapons are correct? For example, in the Rebel Troopers squad the DLT-20A Rebel Trooper is the only one specified - all the others are "Rebel Trooper". Could I use the SX-21 Rebel Trooper as one of my troopers, using the Rebel Trooper Spec Ops unit card? I ask because I'd like to be able to customize my squad to have some more of the aliens on the Rebel side.

In a similar line of questioning, the Rebel Trooper Captain could either be the default captain with the electrobinoculars or the Ishi Tib Rebel Captain, correct?

I realize a home game can allow whatever, but I'm not sure what the rules will be if stores start running game nights, etc. Thank you! 

Generally speaking you should feel free to model your miniatures however you see fit - this is your squad after all!

There are no official event rules for Special Operations as its not really meant for "competitive" play - We highly suggest what builds the best story and narrative for your games and what you enjoy most.

Hobby on!

• Seth locked this topic