Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2023 at 7:10 AM, mdjcatt said:

If Count Dooku is strained, has 7+ damage on them, and triggers Twice the Pride, Double the Fall, and makes a dash, are they wounded before they get a chance to make an attack?

Yes, if he makes the dash, he will be wounded by the Strained condition prior to making the attack. Whether the attack then occurs will depend on whether this occurred during Count Dooku's activation. If its during his activation, the attack will not occur. If its outside of his activation, the attack will still occur.

See below

I’m sorry, I don’t understand this answer. Why would it matter if Twice the Pride is triggered during Dooku’s activation or not? And why is the attack prevented if it’s during Dooku’s activation?  The only thing I see as an issue is how much force is expended. This then becomes a timing issue. I expend the force first, then perform the dash, that then triggers the strain, causing Dooku to be wounded. Why would the attack be prevented?  

• 4 months later...

The above ruling is changing

On 10/24/2023 at 7:10 AM, mdjcatt said:

If Count Dooku is strained, has 7+ damage on them, and triggers Twice the Pride, Double the Fall, and makes a dash, are they wounded before they get a chance to make an attack?

Yes, although that will not prevent the attack from occurring now, regardless of whether its his activation.