Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Variant models for Time Line Events.

Can different versions of a character to be used for Time Line events as long as the base size is correct? Of the 6 bullet points in the Time Line rules document regarding miniatures I cannot find a reason that the OG Captain America could not count for Captain America, First Avenger. Since there are no duplicate characters wouldnt any of the 3 small base Iron man models by default be Invincible Iron Man? My local group couldnt come to a consensus and I dont want to find the answer out the hard way at Adepticon. Thank you in advance.

8 hours ago, KeeblerRen said:

Can different versions of a character to be used for Time Line events as long as the base size is correct?

Since there are no duplicate characters wouldnt any of the 3 small base Iron man models by default be Invincible Iron Man?

For both of these questions the answer is “No.”

The miniature for Captain America (Steve Rogers) that comes in the original core box set is unique to the card that comes with it. 

The same is true for Captain America, First Avenger, Iron Man, Invincible Iron Man, and the rest of the characters with multiple versions. 

Using these miniatures for other characters would break the third bullet in the Miniatures section of the Player Responsibilities:

Miniatures must be easily identifiable as the character it represents.