Welcome! ×
Atomic Mass Games Forum

Grunts and Change Controllers

In the rules book it states that "if a grunt character were to change controllers, it is removed from the game instead".

I understand players are controllers and not the parents characters. Since that is the case would the grunt switch controllers and be removed from the game if:

1- my opponent uses the Mind Stone Gem to advance my grunt character S?

2- My opponent uses Ebony Maws Black Tongue Attack and rolls a wild triggering "Sinister Influence" and advances my grunt character S?

If these are taken as "changing controllers" than do any attack or superpower that allows your opponent to advance your character count as changing controllers?

If these are not taken as "changing controllers" is there any instance in the game that can make a grunt character change controllers?

42 minutes ago, AlphaMurk said:

1- my opponent uses the Mind Stone Gem to advance my grunt character S?

2- My opponent uses Ebony Maws Black Tongue Attack and rolls a wild triggering "Sinister Influence" and advances my grunt character S?

Neither of these effects say the character changes controller so the Grunt character would not be removed. 

43 minutes ago, AlphaMurk said:

If these are not taken as "changing controllers" is there any instance in the game that can make a grunt character change controllers?

There are no effects in the game that change a character’s controller at this time.